As I mentioned briefly last month, I’ve decided to replace my monthly “Best Of The Blog” posts with a list of links to my personal top ten articles from the previous month (and possibly few honourable mentions too).
I’ve decided to switch to this format for a number of reasons, but the main one is because I tend to write my articles fairly far in advance and, in July, I discovered WordPress has a limit on the number of posts you can schedule in advance. So, taking a whole month’s worth of articles out of my “drafts” folder and getting fucntional links for all of them would be unfeasably time-consuming.
All in all, this probably hasn’t been my best month in terms of articles – mostly due to the hot weather at the time I was writing them and because of other random stresses too. But, saying that, there have been some reasonably good articles this month.
Anyway, enjoy 🙂
Top Ten Articles For September 2014:
– “How To Add Personality To Your Art”
– “Three More Ways To Be Creative Before The Apocalypse”
– “Five Cool Little Things About Being An Artist”
– “Three Things To Do When You Don’t Have Any Stories To Tell”
– “Writing Dystopic Comedy”
– “Three Things To Do After You’ve Drawn A Terrible Picture”
– “Storytelling As ‘Revenge’”
– “Three Ways To Recycle Something You’ve Already Posted Online”
– “Should You Write Long Or Short Non-Fiction Articles?”
– “How To Write Rhyming Poetry”