Well, it’s the end of the month and that means that it’s time for me to compile a list of links to my favourite ten articles about art and/or writing (and maybe a few honourable mentions too) that have appeared here in November.
All in all, I’m quite proud of most of this month’s articles, so choosing the ten best ones might be more difficult than usual….
Anyway, without any further ado, here they are (in no particular order):
Top ten articles for November 2014:
– “How Gruesome Should Horror Art And Horror Comics Be?”
– “The Joy Of… Banned Books”
– “Five Ways To Make Quick Last-Minute Artwork”
– “How To Add Some Trickery To Your Thriller, Detective And/Or Spy Story”
– “Two Reasons Why Regular Webcomic Updates Are Useful When You’re Uninspired”
– “The Uncanny – Or, My Conversations With An Artificial Intelligence”
– “Should You Include Aliens In Your Sci-Fi Story?”
– “How To Adapt Something That Doesn’t Really Have A Story”
– “One Quick Question To Spark Your Creativity”
– “The Joy Of… Self-Imposed Rules”