Well, it’s the end of the month and this means that it’s time for me to compile a list of links to my ten favourite article about writing and/or art that have been posted on here over the last month. As usual, I’ll include a few honourable mentions too.
In general, this has been a fairly good month for this blog – although I felt uninspired more often that I had hoped, this month’s article were thankfully better than the last time that this happened (eg: in February).
Anyway, let’s get started:
Top Ten Articles For April 2015:
– “Five Things I’ve Learnt From Running A Blog For Two Years”
– “Are Step-By-Step Drawing Guides Really The Best Way To Learn?”
– “Creating Running Jokes For Your Story Or Comic”
– “Three Ways To Get Better At Drawing In Black And White (With Art Preview)”
– “Improving A Black And White Drawing (Plus Exclusive Art!)”
– “Telling Horror Stories Set During The Day”
– “Imagination In Translation – A Ramble”
– “What Does ‘Good Artists Borrow, Great Artists Steal’ Actually Mean?”
– “Some Sneaky Tricks For Speeding Up Your Comic – A Comic Page Dissection”
– “Computer Games And Creative Inspiration”