First of all, happy Halloween everyone 🙂 Anyway, since it’s the end of the month, I thought that I’d make the usual list of links to what I think are the ten best articles about writing, art and comics that I’ve posted here this month (I’ll also probably include a couple of honourable mentions too).
Unfortunately, many of this month’s articles were horrifyingly terrible. I don’t know, I guess that this was just one of those uninspired months that I sometimes have.
The fact that I wrote many of this month’s articles back during the summer probably didn’t help either (I don’t know, hot weather has a habit of making me feel uninspired). Nonetheless, there were at least a few vaguely good articles this month. So, without any further ado, here’s the list:
Top Ten Articles For October 2015:
– “Three Tips For Writing Sci-Fi Political Drama”
– “What Can ‘All Along The Watchtower’ Teach Us About Minimalist Storytelling?”
– “Three Twisted Ways To Make Your Horror Comic Disturbing (And Why They Work)”
– “Four Reasons To Include Unfashionable or Strange Clothing Designs In Your Art”
– “Three More Tips For Drawing And Painting From Memory Alone”
– “What Can We Learn From Roy Lichtenstein?”
– “Three Basic Thoughts About Writing Epic Space War Storylines In Sci-Fi Stories And Comics”
– “The Joy Of…. Hedonistic Characters”
– “Three Very Basic Tips For Creating Fictional Historical Ephemera (In Comics And Stories)”
– “Some Thoughts On Learning How To Type Quickly”