As regular readers of this site probably know, I made a webcomic mini series called “Damania Resurgence” back in April.
Anyway, this series was surprisingly challenging to write and, in quite a few cases, I ended up digitally altering the dialogue after scanning the finished updates.
However. I also scanned these updates when they were still at the line art stage. So, if you want to see the “deleted scenes” from this series, then they’re right here. You’ll also get to see quite a few of the mistakes I made (and digitally corrected in the finished comics) when making the art too.
Most of the line art is pretty much as it originally was at the time of scanning [albeit with the usual digital adjustments to the brightness/contrast levels for the sake of clarity], however, in one comic, I ended up digitally censoring the line art after scanning it (mainly due to worries that the joke I’d originally included in the comic was too risque). Sorry about this.
Anyway, here’s the line art – and, if you want to compare it to the finished comics, they can be found here. Enjoy 🙂
Anyway, I hope that this was interesting 🙂