Well, it’s the end of the month and that means that it’s time for me to give you a list of links to what I consider to be the best ten articles about art, comics and/or writing that I’ve written this month. I’ll probably include a couple of honourable mentions too.
All in all, this probably wasn’t the best month in terms of articles. Due to being busy with making this comic and parts of this webcomic mini series [that was posted back in April], as well as going through a couple of uninspired times – quite a few of the articles this month were either fairly short articles about making comics/ webcomics, random rambling articles and/or articles that repeated things that I’ve said in previous months. Still, there were at least a couple of good articles here this month.
So, without any further ado, here’s my “top ten” list…
Top Ten Articles – May 2016:
– “Character Rotation In Webcomics”
– “Making The Art In Your Webcomic Look More Detailed Than It Actually Is – A Ramble”
– “How Much Of Yourself Should You Put Into Your Webcomic? – A Ramble”
– “What To Do If You Make A Terrible Webcomic Update”
– “Thinking Of Your Webcomic Like A Sitcom”
– “Three Advantages Of Making Stand-Alone Webcomic Updates”
– “Three Tips For Creating Unique Fashion Designs For Your Art”
– “Three Very Basic Ways To Salvage A Failed Painting With Digital Editing”
– “Five Ideas For “Lazy” Art Projects (That Look Impressive)”
– “Three More Ways To Deal With Unenthusiastic Times (If You’re An Artist, Writer And/Or Comic Maker)”