Well, I was in a slightly rush when I made today’s painting – so it ended up being another minimalist painting. Surprisingly, some of the background detail in this painting wasn’t intentional.
My usual digital adjustments to the brightness/contrast levels and sometimes the colour saturation levels after I scan a painting can sometimes make inconsistencies in the paint stand out even more. Usually, I edit these out (using MS Paint) but I decided to leave some of them in this painting since they gave the impression of more background detail.
As usual, this painting is released under a Creative Commons BY-NC-ND licence.