Well, it’s the end of the month and this means that it’s time for me to give you my usual list of links to ten of my favourite articles about making art, making comics and/or writing fiction that I’ve posted here over the past month. As usual, I’ll also include a couple of honourable mentions too.
All in all, this has been a rather strange month on here. I was feeling uninspired a lot more than usual when I wrote this month’s articles, so I often ended up writing about all sorts of random topics (eg: fountain pens, Brutalist architecture, Sherlock Holmes, Teeline Shorthand etc…). Still, I’d hardly say that this was the worst month on here in terms of articles.
Anyway, without any further ado, here are the lists:
Top Ten Articles – June 2016:
– “Four Very Basic Tips For Writing Sherlock Holmes Parody Stories”
– “One Subtle Way To Give Your Characters More Depth”
– “Three Ways To Add Some “Special Features” To Your Webcomic (Plus an exclusive unfinished “Damania Returns” comic!)”
– “Four Reasons To Make A Webcomic Mini Series”
– “Four Quick Sources Of Inspiration For Daily Webcomic Updates”
– “Three Things To Do When You’re Having A Bad Day With Your Webcomic”
– “Five Very Quick Tips For Writing Sci-Fi Comedy”
– “Three Ways To Spoiler-Proof Your Story Or Comic”
– “Why You Shouldn’t Get Jealous Of The Ways That Other Artists Make Their Art”
-“Why Do Webcomics Often Get Political ?”