Well, it’s the end of the month and that means that it’s time for me to compile a list of links to my ten favourite articles about art, writing and/or comics that I’ve posted here over the past month. As usual, I’ll also include a couple of honourable mentions too.
All in all, although some of this month’s articles were kind of rushed, I quite like how many of them turned out. Surprisingly though, I ended up posting a lot more reviews here than usual this month.
Anyway, here are the lists:
Top Ten Articles For August 2016:
– “Four Classic Ways To Bring A Character Back From The Dead”
– “How To Take Inspiration From Other Things (Without Plagiarising Them)”
– “How To Deal With Unconscious Inspiration (Plus An Art Preview)”
– “Three Things About Making Good Sequels That I Learnt From A Terrible Computer Game”
– “Finding Your Main Inspirations – A Ramble”
– “Four Tips For Making Art (That Looks Like The Awesome Type Of Art You’ve Just Found Online)”
– “Four Ways To Make Horror Funny”
– “Four More Quick Sources Of Inspiration For Webcomic Updates”
– “Three Things To Do When You See Better Art Than You Can (Currently) Make”
– “What’s So Great About Webcomics?”