Well, it’s the end of the month and that means that it’s time for me to create my usual list of links to my ten favourite articles about making webcomics, making art and/or writing fiction that I’ve posted here over the past month. As usual, I’ll also include a couple of honourable mentions too.
Surprisingly, there were a lot more writing-related articles in this month’s group of articles than normal, mostly because I was preparing last year’s Halloween stories at the same time as I was writing the articles that were scheduled for this month.
Likewise, this blog also celebrated it’s fourth anniversary this month too 🙂
Anyway, let’s get started:
Top Ten Articles – April 2017:
– “Four Things I’ve Learnt From Running A Blog For Four Years”
– “Two Very Basic Ways To Give Your Webcomic A Consistent Look (Without Being Boring)”
– “Three Ways To Deal With The Downsides Of Getting Better At Making Webcomics”
– “Three Causes Of Weak Endings In Comics, Webcomics etc…”
– “Four Important Things To Remember Before You Start Your First Webcomic”
– “What Does The Expression “Kill Your Darlings” Mean ? (Plus, An Exclusive “Deleted Scene” From One Of My Short Stories!)”
– “Four Reasons Why Stories, Comics, Films Etc… Can Have Alternate Endings. (Plus, An Alternate Ending To One Of My Short Stories 🙂 )”
– “Four Quick Tips For Writing Fast”
– “How To Take Inspiration From Other Things (Whilst Writing Fiction)”
– “Four Quick Tips For Writing Very Short Horror Stories”