Well, it’s the end of the month and that means that it’s time for my usual “Top Ten Articles” post. This is where I choose ten of my favourite articles about making art, making comics and/or writing fiction that I’ve posted here over the past month and link to them. As usual, there will probably also be a couple of honourable mentions too.
All in all, whilst this month’s articles started out well, I had some mild writer’s block near the end of the month – so, there were a few badly-written and/or repetitive articles. Still, hopefully, this will pass.
Anyway, here are the lists 🙂
Top Ten Articles – June 2017:
– “Three Ways To Take Artistic Inspiration From Anime And/Or Manga (If You Don’t Use That Drawing Style)”
– “Two Ways To Find Your Own “Version” Of The Cyberpunk Genre”
– “Three Cool Art Tricks I Learnt From Films, TV And/Or Computer Games”
– “Three Ways To Make The Lighting In Your Artwork Look More Interesting”
– “Three Advantages Of Hyper-Detailed Art In Webcomics”
– “Three Ways To Make Better Filler Episodes For Your (Story-Based) Webcomic”
– “Three Ways To Make A Webcomic Update In A Hurry”
– “Four Basic Ways To Preview Your Art (or Webcomics)”
– “Four Awesome Advantages Of Watching DVDs Whilst Making Art”
– “Two Basic Ways To Learn New Artistic Techniques”