Well, I was still in the mood for making cyberpunk art (god, I love this genre!). However, I had slightly less time and much less advance preparation than I did when I made yesterday’s cyberpunk artwork.
As such, this digitally-edited painting ended up looking a bit more minimalist than I’d hoped.
Like the last few paintings, it also required much more editing than usual too – albeit in a slightly different way. Astonishingly, I think that this is the first time that I’ve been able to use the “hot wax coating” effect in Paint Shop Pro 6 to actually enhance one of my paintings (it’s effects can be variable and random, to say the least). However, I also had to use a few other effects in conjunction with it too.
Plus, although this painting originally used the colour scheme I’ve been using a lot recently (eg: orange/blue/purple/green/black), I ended up digitally changing the colours in this painting to something closer to modern-style cyberpunk colour schemes (eg: mostly blue/pink/black) since it seemed to suit this particular painting better.
As usual, this painting is released under a Creative Commons BY-NC-ND licence.