Well, it’s the end of the month and that means that it’s time for me to compile my usual list of links to my ten favourite articles about making art, making comics, writing fiction etc… that I’ve posted here during the past month. As usual, I’ll also include a couple of honourable mentions too.
This month was kind of a strange one, since there were far more writing-related articles than usual (mostly because, due to writing these articles in advance, I was also busy writing these short stories whilst preparing this month’s articles).
Likewise, thanks to being busy with other projects, I ended up using recycled title graphics quite a bit this month – although thankfully, the quality of the actual articles didn’t really suffer though. Plus, it also meant that my planned review of “Shadowrun: Dragonfall” has been pushed back even further, since I had been too busy to complete all or most of the game whilst preparing this month’s articles.
Anyway, here are the lists 🙂
Top Ten Articles – August 2017:
– “Three Reasons Why It’s Important To Be “Well Read” (In Written Or Visual Media) If You Are An Artist, Writer etc…”
– “Three Tips For Making Minimalist Art (Or, My Interpretation Of It)”
– “Three Tips For Finding Your Own Artistic Interpretation Of ‘Retro’”
– “Four Ghoulish Tips For Making 1980s-Inspired Horror Artwork”
– “Three More Tips For Making Better Paintings When You’re Extremely Tired”
– “Three Random Tips For Writing Cyberpunk Comedy”
– “Three Basic Tips For Coming Up With Cyberpunk Stories”
– “Three Basic Ways To Connect A Group Of Cyberpunk Short Stories”
– “Do You Need To Be Tech-Savvy To Write Cyberpunk Fiction?”
– “Four Tips For Writing Cyberpunk Fiction Quickly”