Well, it’s the end of the month and that means that it’s time for me to make my usual list of links to my favourite articles about making art, writing fiction and/or making webcomics that I’ve posted here over the past month. As usual, I’ll also include a couple of honourable mentions too.
Although there were still a fair number of game and/or film reviews posted here this month, there were slightly fewer than during my film review series last month. Still, thanks to the fact that I was making a webcomic and preparing last year’s Halloween stories at the time of writing this month’s articles, there were a fair number of reasonably good articles about writing, comics etc..
Anyway, here are the lists 🙂 Enjoy 🙂
Top Ten Articles – July 2018:
– “Three Reasons Why Your Short Story Collections Should Include Some Variety”
– “Three Things To Do When You Can’t Make A Horror Story Too Gruesome”
-“Three Basic Tips For Making “Old Future”-Style Sci-Fi Art”
– “Three More Ways To Deal With Failed Paintings (Emotionally)”
– “Three Reasons Why Stories Can Have Alternative Endings”
– “Three Reasons Why Things In The Horror Genre Can Be Scarier Than You Remember”
– “Even More Thoughts About “Obvious” Early Creative Inspirations – A Ramble”
– “Three Ways To Stop Your Readers Feeling “Out Of Their Depth”
– “Why Inspiration Works In “Strange” Ways”
– “Three Basic Ways To Disguise “Lazy” Art”