Well, it’s the end of the month and this means that it’s time for me to do my usual thing of collecting a list of links to what I feel are the ten best articles about making art, writing fiction, making webcomics etc… that I’ve posted here during the past month. As usual, I’ll include a couple of honourable mentions too.
All in all, this month’s articles turned out reasonably well. Surprisingly, I actually ended up writing a few critic-style articles about “Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines“, mostly since I was re-playing this game at the time, which also explains why my planned review of “Under A Killing Moon” never appeared.
Still, since I was preparing last year’s Christmas stories at the time I was writing these articles, there’s a few articles about the film noir genre here.
Anyway, here are the lists 🙂 Enjoy 🙂
Top Ten Articles – September 2018:
– “Three Tips For How To Look For Inspiration”
– “How Much Do You Have To Explain About Your Fictional ‘World’ If You Want A Re-Readable Story?”
– “Three Quick Tips For How To Fake “Film Noir”-Style Narration”
– “Three Reasons Why Fan Works Can Sometimes Be Better Than Their “Official” Counterparts”
– “Four Rambling Thoughts About Making ‘Film Noir’-Style Art”
– “Two Very Basic Tips For Writing ‘Film Noir’ Comedy”
– “When To Wait For Inspiration (And When Not To) – A Ramble”
– “Two Tips For Binge Creativity (eg: Binge Writing, Comic Binges etc..)”
– “Three Cool Benefits Of Reading More In The Past Than You Do Now”
– “Four Tips For Finding Creative Inspirations On A Low Budget”