Well, it’s the end of the month. So, I thought that I’d do my usual thing of collecting links to my ten favourite articles about writing, making art, making comics etc… that I’ve posted here during the past month. Plus, a couple of honourable mentions too.
Although, due to the shortness of the month, being busy writing some of the short stories that appeared here last March (amongst other things) and the fact that reviews (11 book reviews and 2 “Doom II” WAD reviews) appeared here every other day, there weren’t quite as many traditional articles posted here this month. But, I quite like how many of them turned out 🙂
In terms of the book reviews – the best books I reviewed this month are probably: “Snow Crash” By Neal Stephenson,”Turtle Moon” by Alice Hoffman , “Empire Of Salt” by Weston Ochse, “Just One Damned Thing After Another” by Jodi Taylor and “Devil’s Coach-Horse” by Richard Lewis.
Anyway, here are the lists 🙂 Enjoy 🙂
Top Ten Articles – February 2019:
– “Three Sneaky Tricks For Making Rushed Webcomic Updates Look Good”
– “Two Quick Tips For Adding Symbolism To Realistic Photo-Based Art”
– “Narrative Styles And Emotional Tone – A Ramble”
– “Using Connections To Beat Writer’s Block- A Ramble”
– “Three Tips For Finding Topics For Short Stories”
– “Three Things To Do When You Can’t Write In Your Favourite Genres”
– “Two Basic Tips For Making Drawings And/Or Paintings Based On Your Photos”
– “Three Tips For Writing 1980s-Style Horror Fiction”
– “Three Tips For Choosing Good Photos (That You’ve Taken) To Make Paintings Of”
– “Three Random Tips For Writing Comedy Horror”