Well, as usual, I thought that I’d show off the “work in progress” line art for my recent “Damania Reluctantly” webcomic mini series (which was a random two-comic filler series I made due to the hot weather).
Surprisingly, there weren’t actually that many art/dialogue differences between the line art and the finished comics. The only examples I can really think of are a misspelling of “mischief” in the first comic (that I corrected in the final comic) and couple of small dialogue changes in the second panel of the second comic (eg: the word “days” was replaced with “weeks” and I also removed the superfluous “Be optimistic” line too) that I ended up trimming in the finished comic.
As usual, you can click on each piece of line art to see a larger version of it. Enjoy 🙂