Well, it’s the end of the month and this means that it’s time for me to collect a list of links to my ten favourite articles about writing fiction, making art etc.. that I’ve posted here this month. As usual, I’ll include a couple of honourable mentions.
All in all, this month’s articles turned out surprisingly well given the hot weather at the time of writing them. Likewise, with my daily art, I finally started making a mixture of realistic landscapes and my more traditional sci-fi/retro art (rather than just landscapes) again 🙂
However, the hot weather affected this month’s reading quite a bit. Although I was able to review 14 books this month, the weather meant that I had to focus more on shorter books, TV show spin-off novels and/or fast-paced novels.
Needless to say, I really enjoyed some of the books I read and my favourite ones from this month are probably: “Martin Misunderstood” by Karin Slaughter, “No Time Like The Past” by Jodi Taylor, “The Eye Of The Beholder” by Marc Behm, “Plague Town” by Dana Fredsti and “The Ectoplasmic Man” by Daniel Stashower.
Anyway, here are the lists 🙂 Enjoy 🙂
Top Ten Articles – June 2019:
– “Three Basic Tips For Writing Gruesome Horror Fiction”
– “Three Things Artists Can Learn From Old Survival Horror Videogames”
– “Three Reasons Why You Should Abandon A Novel You Don’t Enjoy Reading”
– “One Basic Tip For Taking Dramatic Reference Photos In Bright Weather”
– “Three Basic Tips For Making ‘Silly’ Stories Compelling”
– “Two Basic Tips For When A Genre Won’t Work In Your Chosen Medium”
– “Three Reasons Why Reading Regularly Is Important If You’re A Writer”
– “Four Wild Tips For Writing Hedonistic Stories”
– “Three Tips For Keeping Up Your Reading During Hot Weather”
– “Three Things That Novels Can Learn From Computer Games”