Well, it’s the end of the month and I thought that I’d do my usual thing of collecting links to my ten favourite articles about writing fiction, making art etc.. that I’ve posted here this month. As usual, I’ll include a couple of honourable mentions too.
All in all, this month’s articles turned out reasonably well. Although I’m still trying to post a book review every 2-4 days, so there are less instructional articles as a result (I don’t know when the next book review will be though, since the book I’m reading at the time of writing [“Snow Crash” by Neal Stephenson] isn’t exactly a quick read, plus it’s been a while since my last “Doom II” level review too), quite a few of my articles turned out reasonably well.
Anyway, here are the lists 🙂 Enjoy 🙂
Top Ten Articles – January 2019:
– “Four Tips For Writing Daily Short Stories”
– “Why Traditional Art Skills Still Matter – A Ramble”
– “Two Basic Tips For Adding Some Nostalgia To Your Stories”
– “Three Tips For Building A “Buffer” Of Stories, Comics, Articles etc.. To Post Online (If You’ve Already Started Posting Stuff)”
– “Two Sneaky Ways To Be An Inspired Artist Again”
– “Two Better Alternatives To Writing Fan Fiction”
– “Four Random Tips For Writing Stories Set In 1990s America”
– “Three Clever Hidden Tricks That Writers Use”
– “Four Better Alternatives To Rotating First-Person Narration”
– “Three Basic Tips For Writing Vampire Stories”