Well, it’s the end of the month and that means that it’s time for my usual list of links to the ten best articles about art, making comics, writing fiction etc… that I’ve posted here this month. As usual, I’ll include a couple of honourable mentions too.
All in all, even though there were more reviews than usual, this month’s articles turned out fairly well. Since I was busy with a couple of creative projects at the time of writing these articles, it meant that I had more things to write about even if, for time reasons, there was a lot of recycled title art in this month’s articles.
Anyway, here are the lists 🙂 Enjoy 🙂
Top Ten Articles – September 2017
– “Why The Cyberpunk Genre Is A Genre About Creativity Itself (And Why It’s Good For The World)- A Ramble”
– “Three Random Tips For Writing A Short Story Collection”
– “Four Quick Tips For Never Leaving A Comic Unfinished”
– “Nostalgia vs. Memory – A Ramble”
– “Making Comics Vs Writing Fiction – What Are The Differences?”
– “Three Random Tips For Making Occasional Webcomics”
– “Two Very Basic Tips For Dealing With Webcomic Exhaustion”
– “Failed Paintings Happen. Here’s What To Do.”
– “Three Ways To Make Things That Will Inspire Other People”
– “Four Reasons Why Prose Fiction Being “Uncool” Is A Good Thing”