Well, it’s the end of the month and this means that it’s time for me to collect a list of the ten best articles about writing, making comics, reading books etc.. that I’ve posted here over the past month (As usual, I’ll also include a few honourable mentions too).
Despite being busy with various things, this month’s articles turned out better than I expected. Not only that, I also managed to review thirteen novels this month too – my favourites were probably: “Cabal” by Clive Barker, “Kill The Dead” by Tanith Lee, “Anno Mortis” by Rebecca Levene, “Meddling Kids” by Edgar Cantero and “Lies, Damned Lies, And History” by Jodi Taylor.
Anyway, here are the lists, enjoy 🙂
Top Ten Articles – August 2019:
– “Three Ways To Make Familiar Horror Monsters Scarier”
– “One Essential, But Overlooked, Element Of Fantasy Fiction – A Ramble”
– “Four Reasons To Read Books By Lots Of Different Authors”
– “The One Time You Should Avoid Writing Advice – A Ramble”
– “Three Random Tips For Making Your Zombie Story Stand Out From The Crowd”
– “Three Thoughts About Writing Short Fantasy Fiction”
– “Three Benefits And Downsides Of Reading A Lot”
– “One Way To Improve The Filler Comics In Your Webcomic”
– “Three More Thoughts About How To Make Zombie Stories Scary”
– “Three Lessons Writers Can Learn From 1980s Horror Fiction”